Online Distance Learning Education
Tom Wilson Counseling and TeleHealth Center is the leading provider of online DUI classes and other court ordered classes. Our classes have been completed by thousands of people worldwide to satisfy court requirements since we pioneered online alcohol education in 2004.
We offer online education for courts, judges, attorneys, probation and parole, employers, educational institutions that meet requirements for Alcohol, Drug and Substance Awareness, Minor in Possession, Minor in Consumption, DUI, DWI, OUI, Alcohol and Substance Evaluations and Victim Impact Panel. Approved provider for Idaho DUI and MIP/MIC offenses, Michigan DWI, Nevada DUI School, Out-of-State California Wet Reckless, SB-1176 Program, AB-541 Program, AB-762 Program, AB-1353 Program, SB-38 Program and PC 1000 Deferred Entry of Judgment Drug Diversion Program.
Approved provider for Relapse Prevention, Anger Management, Cognitive Self-Change, Thinking Errors, Domestic Violence Offender Education, Petty Theft and Shoplifting, Idaho Defensive Driving and Traffic Safety, Parent Divorce Education, Texas Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course.
- Established in 2004 - the FIRST online class provider for court requirements
- State Licensed Agency
- Tom Wilson is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor and Internationally Certified Prevention Specialist with 30+ years of experience
- Used by thousands Worldwide
- APPROVED by most courts, agencies, attorneys, employers, colleges and universities
- Internationally Certified Prevention Specialist
- Certified Prevention Specialist, Idaho Board of Alcohol/Drug Counselor Certification
- Ada County, Idaho Approved Online DUI Class Provider
- Nevada DMV Licensed Online DUI School, License #DUI000027610
- State Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
- Court approved provider of Alcohol, Drug and DUI Classes
- Court approved Anger Management Counseling
- Idaho Supreme Court approved Domestic Battery Evaluator
- Brief Assessment and Screening for College Students (BASICS) Practitioner
- Idaho Qualified Substance Use Disorder Professional (QSUDP)
- Idaho Transportation Deparment approve Defensive Driving Class
- Licensed by the Michigan Department of Community Health, Bureau of Health Systems as an approved Substance Abuse Program Provider for MIP (Minor in Possession) Class, CAIT License #631317